- Students from 21 September Std 9 To 12 School Open will be able to go to school with parental approval, gym will open but swimming pool and sports activity will be banned.
- Union Ministry of Health issues Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for partial commencement of studies from standard 9 to 12
- Teachers, students and school staff must maintain a distance of 6 feet. Have to wash hands constantly, wear face cover
[Latest] 21 September Std 9 To 12 School Open News.
|Topic Name||21 September Std 9 To 12 School Open|
|STD||9 To 12|
The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Tuesday issued the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for partial commencement of studies from Std 9 to Std 12. The study will start in the classes from 21st September. The ministry said the school was free to decide whether to start studying there.
|Read Gujarati||Click Here|
|Read Official Guidence||Click Here|
Most Impotant Things To ALways Use And Safe.
1. He has to wear a face mask.
2. There must be a distance of 6 feet between two people.
3. Can’t spit anywhere.
4. You have to take care of your health.
5. You will be asked to download the Health Bridge app where necessary.
6. Have to wash your hands after a while.
7. Hands should be washed even if they do not look dirty.
8. Permission to study online will continue, it will be encouraged.
9. Children will go to school of their own free will. But parents must consent in writing.
10. There will be strict restrictions on sports activity and assembly.
11. If AC is on, its temperature will be between 24 to 30.
12. Maintain humidity level 40 to 70 percent in AC.
13. Only schools outside the containment zone will be allowed to open.
14. Students, teachers and staff going to school must avoid going to the containment zone.
15. The gym can be used only on the basis of guidelines, but the swimming pool will be closed.
16. School management will be responsible for providing face masks, head sanitizers to teachers and staff.
17. The employee involved in cleaning should be provided with a thermal gun, disposal paper towel, soap, 1 per cent sodium hypochlorite solution.
18. The arrangement of the pulse oximeter should be mandatory, so that the oxygen level of the anisotometric can be checked.
19. There should be a covered dustbin and proper disposal of waste.
20. Sweepers must be properly trained before being hired.
21. Students will not be able to exchange books, copies of study materials, pencils, pens, water bottles etc.
22. Students will go to different sections during practicals. Large numbers of students cannot be taken to the laboratory at the same time.
What will be the guideline for the school
- Separate time slots will have to be arranged for students to study.
Can be studied outdoors instead of in the classroom
Online and distance learning have to be arranged
- The school campus, classroom, laboratory, classrooms, bathrooms will have to be sanitized before the school is opened.
- The school which was allotted as a quarantine center will have to be sanitized with extra care and caution.
- 50 per cent teaching and non-teaching staff can be called to the school for online teaching and tele-counseling.
Contactless attendance will have to be arranged for students instead of biometric attendance.
- Marking should be done at a distance of 6 feet above the ground in a line. The arrangement will be on the inside and outside of the school.
- People will not get admission
- Students, teachers or staff from the quarantine zone cannot come to school
- Symptomatic students will not be allowed to come to school.
- If a student, teacher or employee is ill, they cannot be called to school under any circumstances
What to do in case of symptoms in students, teachers or staff
- They will be isolated immediately. Where no one else will be allowed to go
- Parents should be informed about this
- He will be asked to wear a face cover until the doctor tests him
- Contact the nearest hospital or state helpline immediately
- The entire campus will be disinfected again.
- Regular counseling will be given to students or teachers if they are suffering from stress or mental illness.
These higher educational institutions will be able to open
- Skill and Entrepreneurship Training Institute
- Higher Educational Institute where Phd, technical and professional programs are run and laboratory, experimental work is required. These institutions can be opened following the advice of the Department of Higher Education.
Industrial Training Institute (ITI)
- Short Term Training Center registered with National Skill Development Corporation or State Skill
- Development Mission
- National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
- Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship
- Other training provider institutes
- Hostel, residensiyala Complex, Guest House rules
- Students who come from other cities or states and do not have access to online education can be allotted a hostel, guest house or residential complex.
- Students staying in such hostels from outside have to be quarantined for 14 days. Only then will the student be able to be present in the classroom.
- The institute should have an isolation system.
- There will be a screening test for every student who comes to stay in the hostel. Only anesthetic students will be allotted rooms in the hostel.
- Students who show corona symptoms will be housed in the institute’s isolation ward.
A room should be spaced at least 6 feet apart between two student beds