This Is Amazing picture Taken Frome 24.9 BILION PIXEL CAMERA In addition to the krpano Viewer there are the krpano Tools – this are small tools and droplets which are helping to automatically prepare the panoramic images for viewing and making them ready-to-use. Making a pano or a tour is possible just by drag-and-drop.
What A Amazing picture ! Zoom it All clear picture
Computer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, programs and data. Computer software includes computer programs, libraries and related non-executable data, such as online documentation or digital media. Computer hardware and software require each other and neither can be realistically used on its own.
Convince yourself by viewing the examples and / or by downloading the krpano Viewer and krpano Tools for free and try using them with your own panoramic images.
At the lowest programming level,[clarification needed] executable code consists of machine language instructions supported by an individual processor—typically a central processing unit (CPU) or a graphics processing unit (GPU). A machine language consists of groups of binary values signifying processor instructions that change the state of the computer from its preceding state. For example, an instruction may change the value stored in a particular storage location in the computer—an effect that is not directly observable to the user.
An instruction may also invoke one of many input or output operations, for example displaying some text on a computer screen; causing state changes which should be visible to the user. The processor executes the instructions in the order they are provided, unless it is instructed to “jump” to a different instruction, or is interrupted by the operating system. As of 2015, most personal computers, smartphone devices and servers have processors with multiple execution units or multiple processors performing computation together, and computing has become a much more concurrent activity than in the past.
- Almost everything is customizable in the krpano viewer. There are settings for everything and adding custom settings or behaviors is possible too. krpano has a flexible and dynamic xml scripting system which allows realizing own ideas and features.
- Wide-range of supported panoramic formats and image file-formats
- Supported panoramic formats by the krpano Flash Panorama Viewer:
- Cube and Cubestrip Images
- Spherical Panos (360×180)
- Cylindrical Panos
- Partial Spherical, Partial Cylindrical Panos
- Flat Images
- Cubical QTVR files (.mov)
- Zoomify Images
- Object Movies (=Multi-Frame-Flat-Images)
- Panoramic Videos (Spherical, Cylindrical, Partials)
- Supported input and output image file-formats for the krpano Tools:
- JPEG (*.jpg, *.jpeg)
- Photoshop Document and Photoshop Big Document3D Projections
- The krpano Flash viewer supports several ways for projecting the pano image on the screen:
- Fisheye Projection.
- Stereographic Fisheye Projection (when looking down also called ‘Little Planet View’).
- Pannini Projection (Cylindrical Fisheye / Stereographic).
- Architectural Projection.
- Virtual Tours / Hotspots / Scripting
- By linking several panos together, e.g. by Hotspots, Maps, Thumbnails, Select Boxes or any other custom actions, it is possible to build full featured virtual tours.
- The krpano Tools include MAKE VTOUR droplets for an easy and automatic generation of virtual tours. Just
- drop all pano images on it and done.
- Simple and complex usage at the same time
- Use the included MAKE PANO / MAKE VTOUR droplets from the krpano Tools for an easy and fully automatic