- Ayodhya Seal, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will stay in the city for 3 hours for Bhumi Pujan of Ram Temple
- Modi will first go to Hanumangarhi, then perform Shila Puja, Bhumi Puja and Karma Shila Puja at Ram Janmabhoomi premises.
Ayodhya Temple Pm Narendra Modi Live 12.30 pm
Today is Ram Kaj’s day. The disputed structure was built in Ayodhya 492 years ago at the behest of Babur. This was first admitted in court in 1885. In 2019, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Ramallah. Bhumi Pujan is being held for the Ram temple in Ayodhya after 9 months. Prime Minister Modi has left Delhi for Ayodhya.
At 12.30 pm, Prime Minister Modi will have his food muhurat. Notably, Modi’s BJP party had promised to build a Ram temple in Ayodhya in 8 out of 10 Lok Sabha elections and the best thing is that its first invitation has been sent to Iqbal Ansari, who was a supporter of Babri Masjid.
Modi is the only prime minister since independence to hold the post at Ramallah’s court. Before him, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Narendra Modi himself reached Ayodhya as the Prime Minister but could not visit Ramallah.
Latest Updates Ayodhya Temple
- Modi will go to Hanumangarhi first. Because of this the whole temple has been sanitized. Security has been beefed up around the temple.
- Arriving in Ayodhya, Baba Ramdev said that today is a historic day. Today will be remembered for a long time.
- I have full faith in the construction of the temple. Utopia will be established in the country.
- “Today is a moment of pride,” said Premdasji Maharaj, chief priest of Hanuman Gadhi. We will welcome Prime Minister Modi wearing a turban and a Ramnaam scarf. They will be presented with a silver coin.
There will be only 5 people on the stage.
- A stage has been set up at the Shriram Janmabhoomi premises for Bhumi Pujan. There will be only five people on it. The five will include Prime Minister Modi, RSS president Mohan Bhagwat, Uttar Pradesh Governor
- Anandiben Patel, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Mahant Nritya Gopal Das, chairman of the Shriram Janmabhoomi Tirth Kshetra Trust.
- Apart from that, Babri Masjid party member Iqbal Ansari, social activist and Padma Shri Mohammad Sharif, Kothari brother’s sister Purnima Kothari will be involved in Bhumi Pujan.
135 saints out of 175 guests, each will be given a silver coin of Shriram Darbar
Only 175 people have been invited to the Bhumi Pujan ceremony due to Corona. It includes 135 saints from a total of 36 spiritual traditions of the country. The families of the remaining carjackers and others have been invited. Each guest involved in Bhumi Pujan will be given a silver coin of Shriram Darbar. The coin is to be given to the temple trust.
- 3 hours Modi to Ayodhya
- 09.35 pm: PM New Delhi will depart
- at 10.35 pm: Modi Lucknow at
- 11.30 pm, at the Prime Minister’s helicopter Ayodhya
- 11.40 pm: Modi and Yogi will Hanuman Garhi, then RAMJANMABHOOMI’s premises
- at 12.00 pm: Modi will arrive on campus birthplace
- 12.15 pm : PM to plant Parijat plant
- at 12.30 pm: Puja program will start, during this Shila Puja, Bhumi Puja and Kurm Shila Puja will be performed
- from 12.44 to 12.45 pm: Puja will be performed in Abhijit Muhurat of 32 seconds. It is believed that Lord Rama was born at this very moment. Modi, meanwhile, will lay 40 kg of silver bricks as a base.