Beauty Parlor Kit Sahay: Under Manav Garima Yojana 2023, beauty parlor kit is provided to women from economically backward sections of society to start business and self employment. Now we will provide you the details regarding Beauty Parlor Kit Scheme so that you can apply for the scheme.
 Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana Gujarat
|Post Name||Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana|
|Post Type||Government Scheme|
|Yojana Location||Gujarat State|
|Yojana Announced Date||2020|
What is the Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana?
The Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana is a scheme launched by the government of Gujarat to provide financial assistance to women who want to start their beauty parlour. Under this scheme, eligible women will receive a kit containing various beauty parlour equipment and products. The aim of this scheme is to encourage entrepreneurship among women and create employment opportunities.
To be eligible for the Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a woman residing in Gujarat.
- The applicant must have completed the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must have passed at least the 10th standard.
- The applicant must not have availed of any government scheme in the past.
Benefits of the Scheme
Under the Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana, eligible women will receive a kit containing various beauty parlour equipment and products. The kit will include items such as a beauty chair, a hairdryer, a facial steamer, a manicure/pedicure kit, and other essential beauty products. The total cost of the kit is Rs. 15,000, which will be provided to the eligible women free of cost.
The application process for the Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana is as follows:
- The applicant needs to visit the official website of the Gujarat Women and Child Development Department.
- Click on the “Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana” link.
- Download the application form and fill in all the necessary details.
- Attach all the required documents, including identity proof, address proof, and educational qualification certificate.
- Submit the application form along with the necessary documents to the concerned authorities.
The following documents are required to apply for the Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana:
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, voter ID, passport, etc.)
- Address proof (Electricity bill, telephone bill, ration card, etc.)
- Educational qualification certificate (10th standard mark sheet)
|Beauty Parlor Kit Assistance Scheme||Click Here|
The Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana is an excellent initiative by the government of Gujarat to empower women and create employment opportunities. The scheme provides financial assistance to eligible women who want to start their beauty parlour. We hope that this article has provided you with a comprehensive guide on the Beauty Parlour Kit Sahay Yojana Gujarat.