- Social distance will have to be maintained, it will be monitored by the Home Ministry itself.
- No separate permission is required to go anywhere in the country.
The Covid-19 Unlock 4.0 Guidelines announced by the government due to coronavirus disease will include lockdown within the container area and some concessions in the non-container area. you can get official information Our Freshgujarat Web Portal.
[Latest News] Covid-19 Unlock 4.0 Guidelines Declared.
|Post Name||Unlock 4.0 Guidelines|
|lockdown||Containment zone 30 September|
|Open air theater||September 21|
|School College||Sptembe 21 [ More News Read Official Notification]|
The other big thing is that from September 21, 100 people will be able to gather on any occasion. The third thing is that the school-college will be closed, but the children of 9th to 12th standard will be able to go to school of their own free will for the guidance of the teachers.
|Download Gujarat Notification||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification india [English]||Click Here|
|Gujarati News||Click Here|
Covid 19 Lockdown Guideline 2020
If you’ve been waiting for Unlock-4 to launch in September, its guidelines are out. 3 big reliefs are being given after 5 months. The first exemption is allowed to start metro service from September 7. The guideline will be published separately.
- The lockdown in the containment zone will be strictly observed till September 30.
- There will no longer be any restrictions on intra and intra state movement. No one needs to get separate permission to go anywhere in the country.
- Everyone has to follow the instructions given at the national level. Have to keep social distance. It is mandatory to have social distance between customers at the shops. It will be overseen by the Home Ministry itself.
- People over the age of 65, children under the age of 10, pregnant women, people with other serious illnesses are advised not to go out when not needed.
- State governments can no longer impose lockdowns at the local level without the approval of the Center.
- Lockdown can only take place in the containment zone.
- The open air theater will be allowed to open from September 21. The school-college will be closed until September 30. Online and distance education will be promoted during this time.
- All State Governments and Union Territories will be able to call up 50 per cent teaching and non-teaching staff in schools and colleges.
- The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), India Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) and training providers were also approved.
- Higher Education Institution for Research Scholar and Post Graduate Student of Professional and Technical Program (who needs Lab or Accreditation Work) will get approval from the Department of Higher Education (DHE) after consulting MHA in the region or UT.