Google Indic Keyboard allows you to type messages, update on social networks or compose emails in your own native language on your Android phone. Currently it includes the following keyboards:
Google Indic Keyboard Download For PC And Android
On your phone, if you can read your language in its native script above, you may install and use Google Keyboard to input your language; otherwise your phone may not support your language.
Diffrent Language Indic Keyborad Available
– English keyboard
– Assamese keyboard (অসমীয়া)
– Bengali keyboard (বাংলা)
– Gujarati keyboard (ગુજરાતી)
– Hindi keyboard (हिंदी)
– Kannada keyboard (ಕನ್ನಡ)
– Malayalam keyboard (മലയാളം)
– Marathi keyboard (मराठी)
– Odia keyboard (ଓଡ଼ିଆ)
– Punjabi keyboard (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ)
– Tamil keyboard (தமிழ்)
– Telugu keyboard (తెలుగు)
⇒ Also Download Other Apps
- National Digital Library of India Download 2022
- Voice Changer App Download 2022
- Maths Questions Solution Application 2022
- DIKSHA App Download 2022
- Gujarati Calender Download 2022
- Gallery lock apps- Hide Pictures,Videos for Your Phone
Google Gujarati Indic Keyboard supports different modes of input:
- – Transliteration mode – Get output in your native language by spelling out the pronunciation using English letters (For example, “namaste“ -> “नमस्ते“.)
- – Native keyboard mode – Type directly in native script.
- – Handwriting mode (currently available for Hindi only) – Write directly on your phone screen.
- – Hinglish mode – If you choose “Hindi” as an input language, the English keyboard will suggest both English and Hinglish terms.
Official Google Keyboard
How To Install Google Hindi Keyboard
How can I enable it and set it as the default keyboard?
- – On Android 5.x and newer versions:Open Settings
- -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google New Indic Keyboard”
- -> back to “Language & input”
- -> Current Keyboard
- -> Select “English & Indic Languages (Google Fresh Indic Keyboard)”When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
– On Android 4.x:
- -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Indic Keyboard, then click Default and select “Google Keyboard” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
- When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.