Gujarat Corona vaccine Probable List for Vaccination
|Post Name||Corona vaccine Probable List|
The biggest news has come about the Anne vaccine. The world’s first corona vaccine has been approved. The British government has approved Pfizer as a corona vaccine. The vaccine is expected to be launched next week.
The Government of India has started planning for strong Gujarat Vaccination. First , The information of Hathaway Care Workers is being prepared in stages. To date, the state government has paid Rs 2.91 lakh. Information of health workers and 1.5 lakh private health workers together with a total of 2.5 lakh hands-on workers.
|Read Divy Bhasker News Report||Click Here|
|Download Official Press Note||Click Here|
|MNewsHunt Apps Report||Click Here|
The Pfizer’s vaccine is 95% effective
joint corona vaccine of US pharma company Pfizer and German company Bioentech has proved to be 95% effective in Phase-3 trials. According to the company, the vaccine has been effective on the elderly. No serious side effects were observed. Pfizer plans to prepare 50 million doses of the vaccine by December.
Image Source :- Third Party
Government of India ready to talk to Pfizer
The Government of India is ready to talk to Pfizer for the corona vaccine to be available in India. The government is also actively seeking information on what level of preparations need to be made. The biggest question right now is to build super cold storage infrastructure. Even in the big and metro cities of India, such facilities are not enough.
Download List Govt Servent Vaccine
- The Virus Won’t Stop Evolving When the Vaccine Arrives (NYTimes)
- Military’s Role in Vaccine Will Be Strictly Behind the Scenes, Despite Trump’s Claims (NYTimes)
- How Pharma Money Colors Operation Warp Speed’s Quest to Defeat COVID (KHN)
- Trump officials hold first ‘Operation Warp Speed’ briefing for Biden (Politico)
- A COVID-19 Vaccine For Children May Still Be Many Months Away (NPR)
- AstraZeneca CEO Soriot plans new study to test that controversial 90% efficacy figure, waiting for US data before going to FDA (Endpoints)
- American Airlines conducts trials to transport COVID-19 vaccine (Reuters)
- COVID-19 Serology Templates: FDA Updates Sponsor Template, Adds Home Test Document (MedtechInsight)
- Meeting of the EU scientific advice platform on COVID-19 Meeting Report (EC)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Issues New Policy on Dry Heat for Reuse of Certain Respirators (FDA)
More than 59,000 people have died from
corona in Britain Britain is the seventh country in the world with the highest number of corona infections. More than 16 lakh 43 thousand 86 cases have been reported in Britain, while more than 59 thousand 51 people have lost their lives. Currently 1,415 people are serious. A total of 4.37 crore people have been tested here.
The central government has sent guidelines to the states on corona vaccination. According to the guideline, 100 to 200 people will be vaccinated in one session every day. Monitoring will be done for 30 minutes after vaccination to see if there are any side effects of this vaccine. According to the guideline, vaccination will be given only to those who have been registered in advance on priority basis.