Gujarat government schemes for farmers Various Type Benifits Upcoming Scheme 2023.He GAIC and APMC adopts various programs and schemes for the Agriculture and Horticulture segment for investments and other processing subsidies in the Scheme. Ikhedut Portal In Various Type Scheme available.Today How To benefits Gujarati Shop Assistance Scheme 2023.
Gujarat government schemes for farmers 2023
|Post Name||Gujarat government schemes for farmers|
Here are some of the schemes launched by the Gujarat government for farmers:
- Sujalam Sufalam Yojana: This scheme aims to increase the water storage capacity in the state by desilting and deepening of water bodies.
- Kisan Suryodaya Yojana: This scheme aims to provide farmers with electricity during the daytime for their agricultural needs.
- Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana: This scheme provides financial assistance to farmers in case of crop damage due to natural calamities.
- Krishi Mahotsav: This is an annual event conducted by the government to promote agriculture and provide information on new farming techniques and technologies.
- Soil Health Card Scheme: Under this scheme, soil testing is conducted to provide farmers with information on the nutrient levels in their soil and recommendations for the appropriate use of fertilizers.
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana: This scheme is a crop insurance scheme that provides financial assistance to farmers in case of crop damage due to natural calamities.
These are some of the schemes launched by the Gujarat government for farmers in the past. You can check with the Gujarat government’s official website or local authorities for more information on any new schemes launched in the future.
Gujarati Shop Assistance Scheme 2023
Shop Assistance Scheme: Government of Gujarat Always Implants New schemes for the citizens if the state. With the help of Such schemes Government will give encouragement to the citizen for their better future. This Time Government has Announce a new Scheme Which is called Dukan Sahay Yojana which means Shop Assistance Scheme. This scheme is Run by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of Gujarat Government.This scheme is Running On e-Samaj Kalyan Portal.
Shop Assistance Scheme- Highlights
- Name of the scheme:- Bank loan scheme for small traders to take up shop/premises
- Assistance :-10 lakhs at 4% simple interest loan and subsidy of Rs.15,000/-
- State :-Gujarat
- Objective :-Small businesses can provide employment and thrive in Scheduled Caste communities
- Beneficiary Scheduled caste people
- Type of application :-Online
- Contact:- District Social Welfare Branch Prosecutor
Rules of Shop Assistance Scheme
- Loan subsidy will be disbursed only after 3 months of shop opening.
- In this bankable assistance, the beneficiary will be given a maximum loan of 10 lakhs.
- In this loan, the beneficiary has to pay 4% simple interest on Rs 10 lakh and the interest above 4% will be paid by the government to the bank.
- Loans/assistance are also provided for shops/business premises allotted on long term rent by State
- Government or State Government owned Boards/Corporations, Urban Development Authorities, Local
- Self Government Bodies or Gram/Nagar Panchayats. But the shop/business premises will have to be
- mortgaged to the government till the loan amount for the allotted shop/business premises is repaid.
For this loan, the beneficiary has to submit proof that the title of the land on which the shop is to be built is clear and the land is non-cultivated.
- Evidence to avail the benefit of this scheme
Required documents Shop Assistance Scheme has to be submitted
- Election card of the beneficiary
- Beneficiary’s residence proof (any one of electricity bill/ licence/ tenancy agreement/ election card/ ration card)
- Beneficiary School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate
- Copy of beneficiary’s bank passbook or canceled cheque
- Copy of Beneficiary’s Land Agreement or Deed
- Beneficiary’s Obligation Form
|Official site||Click here|
|Visit the home page||Click here|
|Follow us on Google News||Click here|