Gujarat HC Private Secretary vacancy 2021 All Detail Check Like -notification, Age limit, Qualification, Starting & Last Date,Salary Selection Process, Syllabus & Exam pattern Cut off Category Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
Gujarat HC Jobs 2021- Apply Online.
|Post Name||Gujarat HC Jobs|
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2021.
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘Online Application’ from eligible Candidates for filling up 27 vacancies of Private Secretary, in the Pay Matrix of Rs.44,9001,42,400/plus usual allowance as per the rules, on the establishment of
the High Court of Gujarat, by Direct Recruitment. The High Court reserves its rights to adjust/alter the number of vacancies notified at any stage
Advt. No : RC/B/1304/2020
- Private Secretary
Total Post : 27
- Essential Qualification
- Graduate from recognized University.
- Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation
- Knowledge of Computer
- A candidate must possess a certificate regarding basic knowledge of computer as prescribed by the State Government from time to time.
Salary / Pay Scale
- Pay Matrix of Rs.44,900-1, 42,400/plus usual allowance as per the rules
- 18 to 35 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
- SC / ST / SEBC / EWS Candidates (of Gujarat Origin ONLY) : 05 Years
- Women Candidates : 05 Years
- Differently Abled Persons (PH) : 10 Years
- ExServicemen Actual service rendered plus : 3 Years
- Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court : 05 Years
- SC / ST / SEBC / EWS / Ex.Serviceman / PH : Rs. 500 + Bank Charge
- Other Candidate : Rs. 1000 + Bank Charge
- Mode of Payment Online Payment or Cash Challan (Offline)
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/Skill Test & Viva voce Test.
- The Wait List would consist of not more than 20% of the Category wise Notified Vacancies and shall be operated during the validity period of the Select List/Wait List.
- The Select List & Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 2 (Two) Years, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier. However, if the vacancies in a particular year are not substantially higher than the number of Candidates remaining in the existing Select List / Wait List, the period of such Select List/Wait List may be extended by the High Court not exceeding One year, so as to make appointment against such vacancies from the said Select List/Wait List.
- Any Candidate who does not accept the offer of appointment within the specified time Limit, shall lose his/her right to appointment and the High Court shall operate the Select List/Wait List, as the case may be.
- The High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of shortlisting the Candidate at any stage.
- The Select List/Wait List will be published on High Court website as well as on HC OJAS Portal.
How to Apply
- Go to https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click Online Application
- Then Click Apply
- Select Advertisement
- Open Form and Fill Form Carefully and then Save Form
- Click Show Application Preview Button. Fill Application display on your page
- Click Upload Photo/Sign
- upload your photo and sign and click submit button
- Click Conform button
- Read your details and confirm it.
- Print form and Fees Receipt
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- Application Start Date : 01/07/2021
- Application Last Date : 15/07/2021
- Preliminary Test (Objective Type MCQs) : 28/08/2021
- Stenography Test : Sill Test : 26/09/2021
- Viva Voice Test (Oral Interview) : Oct – Nov 2021