The Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) Agency, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara Has Published Notification For Gujarat State Eligibility Test Gujarat Set Exam Application Form December 2019. More Details are as given below.
Gujarat Set Exam Application Form
- Exam Name: Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) December 2019
- Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details. (Eligibility Criteria)
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit applying in GSET for eligibility of Assistant Professor.
- Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges – General / Gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates.
- Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges – SC / ST / Transgender Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges – PWD (PH/VH) Candidates.
07 Vallabh Vidyanagar
⇒ Gset exam 2019 application form
1. Register online for GSET examination using following link : www.gujaratset.ac.in
2. Preferred Browser: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge etc.. (Clear History of Browser before Registration)
3. Please remove any prefix like “https://” from the website address and use above given link
Gset exam 2019 apply online
Step 1: Visit official GSET 2019 website i.e. gujaratset.in
Step 2: Pay the online application fee for GSET 2019 exam
Step 3: Fill the online application form provided on the website
Step 4: Upload the supporting documents for the GSET 2019 application form
Step 5: Submit the Application Form on the website
Step 6: Take printout or download softcopy of the confirmation page
Also Read = Gsrtc Driver Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Eligible candidates should fill up the online application form and submit it online only.
- The candidate should note that the printout of online Application Form, fee payment receipt or any other certificate or document is not required to be sent to Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara before he/she is declared as qualified in the GSET Examination.
- After declaration result of GSET Examination, if the candidate is declared as qualified, a printout of online Application Form have to be mandatorily submitted along with fee payment receipt,
- Hall Ticket and other certificates at the time of document verification at Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara.
Vadodara. Hence it is advised to a candidate to preserve all the mentioned documents.
⇒ Important Dates :
|Exam Event||Date / Deadline|
|GSET 2019 Application Process Begins||4th November 2019|
|GSET 2019 Application Fee Payment Begins||4th November 2019|
|GSET 2019 Application Process Ends||30th November 2019|
|GSET 2019 Application Fee Payment Ends||30th November 2019|
|GSET 2019 Exam Date||29th December 2019|
→Important Link 2019
⇒ Notification || Pay Fees Online|| Apply Online