How to check if my bank account is linked with aadhar
how to check if my bank account is linked with aadhar card
Aadhar card Link To Bank Account
The steps that were followed in this process were :
Visiting the official website at “https://uidai.gov.in/”.
You then had to navigate to the ‘Aadhaar service’ category and select ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking status’.
Once that was done, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar and the captcha provided. An OTP would then be sent to your registered mobile number.
लोकडाउन में घर बैठे इ -पास चाहिए ? यहां क्लिक करके
On entering the OTP and logging in, a screen with the status of your request would be displayed.
If the linking was successful, the page would read ‘Congratulations! Your bank Aadhaar mapping is done’.
Do note that the above steps may not be valid any longer. If you wish to link your aadhaar card to your bank account, please get in touch with the bank.
This article is intended for informational purposes only. For more information please refer the link(s) provided above or visit https://uidai.gov.in/
How to Link Aadhaar to Your Bank Account via Internet Banking
- If you wish to link your Aadhaar and bank account, you can do so via internet banking as well. Here are the steps:
- Log into your internet banking portal.
- Navigate to the section to link your Aadhaar and bank account.
- Select the account(s) you wish to link, enter your Aadhaar number, and hit ‘Submit’.
- The last two digits of your registered mobile number will be displayed on the screen.
- The status of your request to link your Aadhaar will be sent to you via SMS.
Click Here To Direct UIDI Website
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Linking Your Bank Account with Aadhaar Through Mobile App
- Download the mobile banking app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and enter credentials associated with your account (username and password). If there is any security verification, complete that too.
- Click on “Requests”/”Service” Requests” or any other variation.
- Look for an option that says “Link Aadhaar”/”Update Aadhaar Number” or any other variation.
- Select the account to which you would like to link your Aadhaar.
- Enter your Aadhaar number (you may be asked to re-enter it for confirmation).
- Accept any terms and conditions, if applicable.
- Select “Update”/”Confirm” or any other variation
2 thoughts on “[Updated] How to check if my bank account is linked with aadhar 2020”