How To keep Your body healthy and strong Who likes to get sick? Not to anyone Illness afflicts a person and heals money. You may not feel good when you are ill. You can’t do a lot of work. You cannot go to school, work, and take care of your family. Hey, someone needs to take care of you. Heaps of money is spent on drugs and treatments.
The proverb in English says: ‘Caution is better than cure.’ Of course, some illnesses do not prevent us. However, taking a few steps can help prevent some illnesses or, if ailments, alleviate them. Well, here are five steps we can take to get good health. You can do so today
1 . Keep Your Body Clean : How To keep Your body healthy and strong
Here are some ways to stay healthy
Who likes to get sick? Not to anyone Illness afflicts a person and heals money. You may not feel good when you are ill. You can’t do a lot of work. You cannot go to school, work, and take care of your family. Hey, someone needs to take care of you. Heaps of money is spent on drugs and treatments.
The proverb in English says: ‘Caution is better than cure.’ Of course, some illnesses do not prevent us. However, taking a few steps can help prevent some illnesses or, if ailments, alleviate them. Well, here are five steps we can take to get good health. You can do so today.
An American organization says: ‘There is one simple thing you can do to stay healthy and prevent the spread of illness. That is the washing of hands. ‘ (US Center of Disease Control and Prevention) What causes colds and coughs most often in a person? By rubbing germs on the nose or eyes. If you take regular care, you can get a lot of protection from the illness. If you maintain sanitation in the same way, you can prevent the spread of serious illnesses like pneumonia and diarrhea. Every year more than 1 million children lose their lives due to the disease. Simple habits such as hand washing can also prevent the spread of deadly illness like Ebola.How To keep Your body healthy and strong
Sometimes washing hands is very important. Doing so can keep yourself and others healthy. When should you wash your hands?
- After using the toilet.
- After changing a diaper or helping a baby go to the toilet.
- Before and after wound healing.
- Before and after meeting a sick person.
- Before cooking, serving, and eating.
- After sneezing or coughing and wiping the nose.
- After the animal was caught.
- After the garbage gets stuck or thrown.
- Do not assume that you wash your hands well. Studies show that most people do not wash their hands or wash well after using public toilets. So the question is, how should you wash your hands?
- Continue to tap. Apply soap after wetting hands.
- Rub both hands together. Be sure to clean your nails, toes and the back of your hands. Also rub between the fingers.
- Bake for about 2 seconds.
- Then rinse with clean water.
- Wipe hands with a clean towel or paper napkin.
- Even though it may not seem necessary to do so, it can prevent illness or save lives.
2 . Use Clean And Purify Water
In some countries, access to clean water is a major challenge for families. However, getting clean water to any part of the world can be a concern at any time. Especially when there is a flood or a hurricane, the water pipeline breaks or for some other reason. If the water supply or the sanitation area is not clean, the water may contain dangerous germs. As a result, cholera, fatal diarrhea, typhoid, hepatitis and other diseases can occur. Diarrhea accounts for about 1.8 billion people every year. One of the reasons is, dirty water.How To keep Your body healthy and strong
3 . Take Care Of Health
There are many things that affect How To keep Your body healthy and strong. Some of them are not in your hands. For example, economic conditions, lack of equipment, etc. In the next article, we looked at some suggestions. Can you apply as many of them as possible? An old-fashioned man once said: “The one on the right hand gets tired of seeing harm.” – Proverbs 3: 5 .
How is cholera spread?
A person has the disease, and his or her urine is exposed to water or food, and he or she gets the disease when another person takes that food or water. What steps can you take to protect yourself from dirty waterborne illnesses? You can apply these measures even after a natural disaster and epidemic.
Make sure the drinking water is clean. In addition, mouth-watering, ice-making, washing food and utensils, and cooking water are clean. Make sure the water is sufficiently refined. If you wish, you can use a good company drinking water bottle.
- If you notice that there is a defect or fault in the drinking water pipe line, use boiling water. Or add the right medicines.
- Before using chlorine or other quicksand to cleanse the water, read the information on it carefully.
- If possible, buy a good water filter.
- Always cover the purified water so that it does not become dirty again.
- Make sure the drainage container or other vessel is clean.
- Hold the vessel used for water cleanly. Do not dip your hand or finger in water.
4. Food variety and a healthy diet
Without good food, good health is not possible. It is important that you eat a nutritious and balanced diet. Pay attention to the amount of salt, sugar and fat in your diet. Also, take care of the amount of food you eat. Use different vegetables and fruits. When you buy wheat, rice, bread or pasta, read the information on its packet. This will help you buy items made from unprocessed grains. Processed or unrefined grains contain more fiber and nutrients. Use vegetables that are rich in protein. In some places such vegetables are not available. In such cases a small amount of eggs or meat can be eaten. If possible, try to eat fish twice a week.
If too much sugar or fat is taken into the diet, there is a risk of weight gain. To avoid this, drink water instead of cold drinks. Instead of eating sweets, eat fruit. Eat less fat foods like butter, cake, sausage, meat, cheese or cookies. Instead of using butter or similar ingredients when cooking, use healthier oils.
Excess salt intake in the diet can increase blood pressure. If you have the disease, reading the information on the food packet will help to keep your body sodium intake.
What you eat and how much you eat are both important. Therefore, enjoy the food and eat as much as you want. Avoid overeating.
If the food is not cooked properly or kept properly, it can cause harm. A person may become ill by eating such food. According to a report by the World How To keep Your body healthy and strong Organization, millions of people get sick every year by eating spoiled food. True, many recover, but some have lost their lives. What can you do to reduce this risk?
- How To keep Your body healthy and strong :Different types of fertilizers are used to grow vegetables. Therefore, wash it thoroughly before repairing.
- Before making a meal, wash your hands, vegetables, plates, other utensils, and kitchen platforms with soap. If possible, use warm water.
- Avoid putting other foods in eggs or raw meat-fish that are stored in a vessel. Wash the mess first and then use it for other things.
- Cook the food exactly as it should. If you do not want to eat spoiled food immediately, put it in the fridge.
- If the temperature in the area where you live is more than 3 degrees, do not leave the spoilage food out for more than two hours.
- Get enough sleep.
- Helps stay vibrant.
- Bones and muscles stay strong.
- Keeping the right weight.
- The risk of depression decreases.
- The risk of premature death decreases.
- If you do not exercise, such illnesses can occur:
- Heart disease.
- Type Two Diabetes.
- High blood pressure.
- High cholesterol.
- Stroke (paralysis).
You should exercise based on age and How To keep Your body healthy and strong. Therefore, it is best to consult a doctor before starting a different type of exercise. Experts say that children and young people should exercise at least 3 minutes a day for good or hard work. People over the age of 6 should exercise 3 minutes a week or 6 minutes a week.
Do something that is fun with exercise. Other activities like basketball, tennis, playing football, walking, cycling, gardening, woodworking, swimming, running and aerobic. How do you know if exercise is good or hard? It is said that, if sweating is an exercise, it is a good exercise. Also, if we cannot communicate with exercise, it is called rigorous exercise.
6. Get enough sleep
Everyone’s sleep needs may be different. Most newborn babies need 3-6 hours of sleep, 3-5 year olds need 3 hours of sleep and 3-5 year olds need 3 or 4 hours of sleep. At school children need at least 6 hours of sleep, teenagers need 3 or 4 hours of sleep and adults need 2-3 hours of sleep.
- Everyone must get enough sleep. According to experts, why is it important to get enough sleep? Because of this,
- Teenagers and children develop well.
- It helps to learn and remember new things.
- Digestion is good and weight is controlled.
- The heart stays How To keep Your body healthy and strong.
- Diseases stop happening.
- If we do not get enough sleep, we may have obesity, depression, heart disease, diabetes. An accident may also occur. Therefore, we must get enough sleep.
- What do you do if you find that you are not getting enough sleep?
- Sleep and wake up routine.
- Keep your bedroom calm, dark and comfortable. Be careful not to be too cold or too hot.
- Do not use TV or other electronic equipment after going to bed.
- Make your bed comfortable.
- Avoid consuming too much food, alcohol or caffeine before going to bed.
- Even after applying these suggestions, there may be other problems related to sleep. If there is excessive sleepiness or shortness of breath during the day, see your doctor right away
strong body food,10 ways to keep your body healthy,foods for healthy body and mind,how to keep healthy body,
how to become healthy and strong in one month,foods that make you physically stronger,how to be healthy,
how to keep body healthy and fit,healthy antonyms,healthy meaning in english,define healthy food,healthy pronunciation,healthy eating,healthy lifestyle,healthy meaning in hindi,healthy diet,strong body food,
foods for healthy body and mind,how to become healthy and strong in one month,how to keep healthy body,
how to be healthy,foods that make you physically stronger,how to make body strong by exercise,how to make strong body in 1 month,