- Posted by:
- Posted on:
New PAN Card-Aadhaar Card linking rule: it is very important to follow all the government rules. Government Create all the rules and regulation for good and as a Responsible Citizen it is our responsibility to follow all the rules and Regulation.The Central board of Direct tax has announced on 01-07-2022 that from today they are Extending the Date of PAN Card-Aadhaar Card linking rule.
 How to Link Aadhaar card to PAN !
|Post Name||Aadhar To Pan Link|
2 step process to link Aadhaar with PAN
Step By Step Process of PAN-Aadhaar linking rule
In order to PAN Card-Aadhaar Card linking, tax payers have to first register on the Income tax e-Filing portal.
- Log in to the e-Filing portal of the Income Tax Department by entering the log-in ID, password and date of birth
- After punching in the details, you will also have to feed in a code
- On logging in to the site, a pop up window will appear, prompting you to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card
- If not, you can go to Profile setting and opt the “Link Aadhaar” button
- Punch in the details such as name, date of birth and gender. It will be already mentioned by you during registration on the e-Filing portal
- Verify the details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhaar card
- If the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click on the “link now” button
- You will get the message that your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your PAN card
Here in this article we have provide you all the Possible Information about this new PAN-Aadhaar linking rule. Hope this Article will helps you to know all the details which you are Searching For. So as mention in this Article you have still the time of almost 1 year. You are Advised to Link your both the Important Document Aadhar with Pan. Do this Process on time.
|Official Website: Click Here|
- Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number in following format:
- UIDPAN<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar><Space><10 digit PAN>
- Example: UIDPAN 123456789123 AKPLM2124M