How to Save a Net Banking, Debit or Credit card Fraud.
A fraudulent online transaction in one’s bank account, debit or credit card could be because of e-mail spoofing, phishing or cloning of one’s card.
This scenario is enough to rattle anyone: An SMS in the middle of the night informing that a transaction has been made on your credit card in a city 1000s of miles away and even while the card is in your possession.
With the increase in the digital way of life, especially when it comes to financial transactions, the risk of financial frauds cannot be ignored. A fraudulent online transaction in one’s bank account, debit or credit card could be because of e-mail spoofing, phishing or it could have been an act committed by cloning one’s card.
Example of Cybercrime
- The fraud did by manipulating computer network.
- Unauthorized access to or modification of data or application.
- Intellectual property theft that includes software piracy.
- Industrial spying and access to or theft of computer materials.
- Writing or spreading computer viruses or malware.
What to do in case of a credit/debit card fraud
The moment you come to know that a suspicious transaction has been done on your credit/debit card, inform the card issuer immediately. One should lodge a formal complaint with the bank and ideally call up the customer care number to block the card or the account immediately.
Where do I complain about bank fraud calls?
call Indian Cyber Crime Phone Number : 1800 209 6789; register your complaint and follow up the same. Here is a link for detailed information https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/w… Go through the RBI website to find your nearest nodal agency to lodge your complaint.
How to file a complaint
*Bank statement of the last six months of the concerned bank
* Make a copy of SMSs received related to the alleged transactions
* Take copy of your ID proof and address proof as shown in the bank records
*Lodge a complaint in your nearest police station explaining the complete incidence along with the above documents.
★Read In Gujarti Full Info:-Click Here
2 thoughts on “How to Save a Net Banking, Debit or Credit card Fraud.”