IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 on 06th October 2021 on its official website @ibps.in with fresh dates and revised vacancies. Now the vacancies that will be recruited through IBPS Clerk 2021 has been revised to 7855. The banking aspirants who were eagerly waiting for IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification can now be downloaded in notification pdf from the below link to read all details about IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification @ Apply Online For 7855+ Posts.
|Post Name||IBPS Clerk Recruitment|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification
The detailed IBPS Clerk Job 2021 PDF has been released by the IBPS on 6th October 2021 announcing the revised dates to recruit 7855 vacancies of clerical posts in different 11 public sector banks. IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Process has begun to post the release of the fresh official notification of CRP CLERKS-XI. IBPS Clerk 2021 is going to be an opportunity for those who have not been able to get through SBI and other Bank Recruitment Exams.
IBPS Clerk Registration :
- Visit the official website @ibps.in
- Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk CRP XI
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab
- Candidates should enter your Mobile Number, Email ID, and other details to register for the exam
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- After registration candidates will get an email and an SMS indicating IBPS Registration login credentials.
How To Apply
- STEP 1 : Candidates have to fill in asked Personal information such as Name, Father Name, Email id, Nationality, Mobile Number, Qualifications, etc. After filling in all information correctly, click on ‘I Agree’ to declare that the information entered is authentic.
- STEP 2 : In the next phase, candidates have to upload a Passport Size Photograph, A signature, a Left Thumb Impression and a scanned copy of the Handwritten Declaration
- STEP 3 : In the next step, candidates have to select pre-exam training centers for the Pre Exam Training and the participating bank to be recruited in.
- Step 4 : Candidates must remember that no further changes can be made to the preference list once the form is submitted.
- The pre-exam training is given to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Minority Communities, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). But due to covid IBPS may not include pre-training this time.
- STEP 5 : Candidates can pay the online fees via Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, and Mobile Wallets. Fee once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Fee :
- Aspirants who are giving the IBPS clerk exam 2021 can find the fees details below-
- For SC/ST/PwD/ExSM Candidates – INR 175/-
- For All Other Candidates – INR 850/-
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Important Dates :
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification :||06th October 2021|
|Online Application Process Starts :||07th October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online :||27th October 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration :||27th October 2021|
|Last Date for Printing Application :||27th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination :||December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Examination :||January/February 2022|