Today we will know that a new Health Card Yojana has been launched by Narendra Modi Saheb, so the details about the information contained in this scheme are available in full from our website. All the details of which documents have to be submitted. We have got the control of the health card scheme. So you are kindly requested to read this appost and share it with other friends.
[New Scheme] National Health Card Yojana Full Details 2020
|Scheme Name||Health Card Yojana|
|Yojana Declared Date||15/08/2020|
|Official Later||Coming Soon……|
- The doctor’s prescription and test report no longer have to be saved, all the information will be in the card
- If you live in a village, you can get treatment from a doctor at home, you can also order medicine online.
PM National Health Card Yojana 2020 Documents and Registration
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- NDHM Mobile App
- mobile number
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) from the Red Fort on the 74th Independence Day. With this, he said, this mission will prove to be revolutionary in the field of health of the country. Under this, every citizen will get a digital card. This card will give people many features. For example, what disease do you have? Which doctor did you see first? What tests were done? What treatment have you been given? What medicine do you need to take now? All the information like etc. will be in this card.
What facilities will be available in the scheme?
- Everyone in the country will be given a health card. Once you get this card, you will not have to worry about saving all the prescriptions for doctors and medical tests.
- This card will contain a personal health record. This will allow the concerned doctor to get information about your health history while treating any disease through this relevant app. This will make it easier for the doctor to treat you. If any medicine is harming you, it will be reported from this health history.
- Digi Doctor facility will be available. This means that private and government doctors across the country will be able to register themselves.
- Telemedicine will be available. This means that you will be able to get online treatment from any doctor registered on this platform.
- E-pharmacy facility will be available. This means that you can order medicine online through this card.
- Anyone can voluntarily join the scheme. It will take special care of his privacy.
- There will be relief from difficulties like depositing money, rushing to the hospital to make a prescription etc. All of these things can now be made possible with a single digital card.
Twitter :- Health Card Scheme 2020
GreatGameIndia@GreatGameIndiaIndian govt to launch mandatory digital Health ID modeled on #BillGates concept. Hospitals, clinics, and doctors will all be linked to a central server. The move is aimed at mapping the health records of every citizen of the country in a digital format.Indian Govt To Launch Mandatory Digital Health Card On Bill Gates Concept | GreatGameIndiaThe Indian government is planning to launch a mandatory digital health card modeled on Bill Gates’ concept.greatgameindia.com
The purpose of this scheme is to create a digital health system
- Its main objective is to create a digital health system for the entire country. It will be able to manage health data.
- Managing health data will help the government formulate and implement health related plans.
- The government has sanctioned a fund of Rs 470 crore for NDHM.
What will the DG Doctor have to do?
All doctors in the country will be allowed to register on the NDHM app. They can also give their mobile number on this platform if they wish. They will also be given the facility of digital sign. They can use it on an online prescription written to the patient.
Apply Online:- Pradhan Mantri Health Card Yojana
Registration on NDHM’s mobile app can be registered by any citizen of the country. For this, Android app can be downloaded from Play Store. After this, you have to register through your name and mobile number.
After this, a health card will be available. With this, you will get rid of the hassle of saving all the papers of doctors and medical tests. Personal health records will be maintained. While treating any disease, the concerned doctor will be able to know your health history on the app related to it. This will make it easier to treat him further. If any medicine can harm you, then this health history will be known only.
यह पोस्ट गुजराती में पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करे
Digi Doctor will be provided. This means that private and government doctors from across the country will be able to get themselves registered. Telemedicine facility will be available. That is, you can get online treatment from any doctor registered on this platform. Facility of e-pharmacy will be available. That is, you will be able to call medicines online through this card.