New Swarnima Yojana only for women 2020
New Swarnima Yojana only for women.All 3,000 new housing will be constructed under housing scheme, for which provision of Rs. 1 cror was announced by the Finance Minister in the state budget. Did. Announcing a new scheme called Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, the Finance Minister said that if the women from rural and urban areas, under the scheme, create up to 4 lakhs of credit, the entire interest will be paid directly to the banks by the state government.
- who lives under the poverty line and a special new scheme for achieving economic prosperity by getting self-employed for women of the Koli tribe.
- Under this scheme, the women beneficiaries will be able to do business / business of their choice
|Eligibility for getting a loan
- Applicant should be Thakore or Koli women.
- Annual income of the applicant’s family, (a) Rs. 1/2 / – and, (b) for urban areas should not exceed Rs.
- The applicant’s age should be at least 3 years and not more than 5 years at the date of application.
- Applicants are required to have experience in the technical and skills business / business case.
- Applicant must give proper security for getting loan
| Key features of the scheme
- Maximum loan limit is up to Rs
- The interest rate will be 1% per annum
- Under this scheme a loan of 5% of the business / business amount is provided.
- The loan amount has to be repaid in 5 equal monthly installments with interest.
Get Full Details In Gujarati :- Click Here