North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Sports Quota Posts: North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get North Central Railway recruitment 2018 updated on December 14, 2017 notification on recent North Central Railway recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 14.12.2017 for the latest recruitment notification from North Central Railway 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from North Central Railway 2018.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 21 Job Vacancies December 2017
North Central Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 21
Name of Post & Discipline: Sports Quota
A. Pay Matrix Level-02/03: 16 Posts
1. Athletic: 04 Posts
2. Badminton (Women): 02 Posts
3. Boxing (Men): 01 Post
4. Cricket: 02 Posts
5. Gymnastic (Men): 02 Posts
6. Hockey: 04 Posts
7. Wrestling (Men): 01 Post
B. Pay Matrix Level-04/05: 05 Posts
8. Cricket: 03 Posts
9. Wrestling (Women): 02 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on 01-01-18.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should t have Intermediate or equivalent examination passed any recognized Board for S.No-A, Degree or its equivalent examination passed from any recognized University/ Institute for S.No-B with sports qualification.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on trials and assessment of sports achivements.
- Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for other categories, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD, Women, Minorities & EBC candidates through online by using internet bankind or debit/ credit cards (service charges apply for all will be borne by the candidates).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rrcald.org from 09-12-2017 to 31-12-2017 at 23:59 hrs.
- Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should scan their photo, signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.rrcald.org
3. Select the desired post & click on “Click Here”.
4. Again click on “New Registration”.
5. After registration, click on “Login”.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
- Important Dates:
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 31-12-2017 at 23:59 hrs
- Important Link
→Official Notification”-Click Here
→Apply Online:-Click Here