Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited DGVCL 482 Vidyut Sahayak has published a recruitment notification . The notification is for recruitment of Vidyut Sahayk (Junior Assistant). Here you will get the complete information about DGVCL Vidyut Sahayk (Junior Assistant) Recruitment online application form 2019. You will get here complete detail about DGVCL Vidyut Sahayk (Junior Assistant) application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding DGVCL Vidyut Sahayk (Junior Assistant) recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
DGVCL 482 Vidyut Sahayak Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2019-20
Total Posts: 482 Posts
Posts Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Educational Qualification: Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
|Job Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Salary / Fixed Remuneration||Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be
as per rules.
|Education Qualification||Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular
mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC
with minimum 55% in final year.
|Age Criteria||For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the
date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
|Official website||www.pgvcl.com | www.pgvcl.com/jobs|
• For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
• For Reserved Category (including EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
(I) Female Candidate: 05 Years.
(II) Person with Disability candidate: 10 Years. Suitable disability for the post : (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
(III) Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
(IV) Dependent of Retired Employee of DGVCL: Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
• Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years
• The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
• The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
• Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
• Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible. Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003
> Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
> Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
• If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
• Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
• Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
• No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-12-2019
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-01-2020
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here