The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana has recently been announced by the Central Government. Under which Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Shramayogi Man Dhan Yojana in Ahmedabad. Modi honored the labor beneficiaries across the country by giving certificates. State CM Vijay Rupani made a statement at the event that.Government of India has introduced a pension scheme for unorganised workers namely Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM) to ensure old age protection for Unorganised Workers.
[Latest Scheme] Pradhan Mantri Sharm Yogi Man Dhan Yojana 2020.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Sharm Yogi Man Dhan Yojana|
|Type||Urben / Rural|
Pradhan Mantri Sharm Yogi Man Dhan Yojana – Latest updates, news, happening and events about the Pradhan Mantri Sharm Yogi Man Dhan Yojana such as launch dates like start date and last date, application forms, information booklet, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment procedure, registration procedure, flat and plots details and much more. Interested one also gets information about the central government scheme, Loan Schemes and other Sarkari Yojana of central and state government.
The central government has a scheme in which you can pay only Rs 55 per month and after 60 years you will be able to get Rs 3000 thousand per month in the form of pension. Then find out what this plan is and how you can avail the benefits of this plan
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Press Note||Click Here|
|View Near CSC Center||Click Here|
→ features of PM-SYM are as follows:
- Minimum Fixed Pension: Under PM-SYM, every pensioner has to pay a minimum of Rs. 3,000 will get a guaranteed pension.
- Pensanah family pension if the death occurs during the procurement pensanadharakanum , the family will meet 50 per cent of the spouse’s pension in the form of pension beneficiaries. Family pension is applicable only in case of spouse.
- 3. If the beneficiary is given a regular share and dies for any reason (before the age of 60) , the spouse of the beneficiary can continue the scheme by joining the scheme and giving a regular share or withdraw from the
- scheme and not continue as a beneficiary. Can get out.
- Contribution by the holder: The contribution of the holder will be made from the savings account / Jan Dhan account of his bank through ” Auto Debit ” facility. The holder has to pay a fixed amount up to the age of 60 years from the time of joining the PM-SYM scheme.