State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment of SBI PO Jobs 2056 Posts Notification.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021.
[Latest Jobs] SBI PO Jobs 2056 Posts Notification @ ibpsonline.ibps.in
|Post Name||SBI PO Jobs 2056 Posts|
Notification Details 2020
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 2056 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 41960.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 21-30 Years .
Selection Process: Prelims , Mains & Merit List .
SBI Govt Job Location : All india
Application Fee : Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/
PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online only through the website www.sbi.co.in from 14/11/2020 TO 04/12/2020
Exam Center Full Details:
- The examinations will be conducted online at venues across many centers in India. A tentative list of centers for Preliminary Examination is attached as Annexure I.
- No request for change of Examination Centre shall be entertained.
- SBI reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- SBI also reserves the right to allot any center to the candidate other than the one he/ she had opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her/ their own risk and expenses and SBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behavior/ misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by SBI.
- The centers for the Main Examination will be limited
Important Dates to Remember :
|Start from :||05.10.2021|
|Closure Date :||25.10.2021|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card :||1st / 2nd Week of November, 2021|
|Date of Preliminary Examination :||November / December, 2021|
|Date of Result Preliminary Examination :||December, 2021|
|Date of Downloading Mains Admit Card :||2nd / 3rd Week of December, 2021|
|Date of Mains Examination :||December, 2021|
|Date of Result Mains Examination :||January, 2022|
|Date of Downloading Interview Admit Card :||1st / 2nd Week of February, 2022|
|Date of Interview :||2nd / 3rd Week of February, 2022|
|Date of Declare Final Result :||February / March, 2022|