Seventh Pagarpanch :-Moghavari Tafavat Patrak Excel Sheet.

  • Posted by:
  • Posted on:
  • Category:
    Latest newsLatest news
  • System:
    Unknown
  • Price:
    USD 0
  • Views:
    142

Seventh Pagarpanch :-Moghavari Tafavat Patrak Excel Sheet.

Gujarat Government Now Declared 5% Da Alliance So This Related Excel File Given Below Link. Some Day Ago 12% D.A Declared And Now 5% So Totally Calculate 17% Hike

D.A Moghavari Patrak Download

D.A Moghavari Patrak Download
D.A Moghavari Patrak Download

UR & UR Staff member 17% Mongvari Tafavt.
Every Time Useful This Mongavari Tafavat Excel File.

D.a Allowance Related Press Not + Excel Sheet And Arrears File Given Below

Download Official Press Not 

 ●Download Moghavari Patrak Excel Sheet

 ●DA 5% Ganatari Patrak Pdf File Download

Rating

0

( 0 Votes )
Please Rate!
Seventh Pagarpanch :-Moghavari Tafavat Patrak Excel Sheet.

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *