SSC Recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2017 @Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (CHSL) Examination, 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
SSC CHSL 2017-18: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts one of the most precious examination. Every year more than 50 lakhs students appear for SSC CHSL Exam. Students already placed in the private sector also apply for this prestigious examination. This is the best opportunity and time to sharpen your axe and get ready for this SSC 10+2 exam 2017.
The best part about the exam is that you don’t need any higher degree even the candidates with 10+2 pass certificate, can also apply for this exam. If you are seeking for a government job with high status and high salary, then you must read the article given below to know more about the exam.
SSC Recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2017
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Tentative vacancies:
- For the posts of LDC/ JSA: 898
- For Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359
- For DEO: 02
- For Data Entry Operator Grade”A”: Nil
- Educational Qualification:
→Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
→Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and
not later than 01-08-2000).
→Application fee and mode of fee payment:
→Fee payable: Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only).
Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
→Women candidates of all categories and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste,
Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ExS) eligible for
reservation are exempted from payment of fee
→Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper
(Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
→Download Syllabus;-Click Here
→Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper Mode
The duration of the paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also
be provided to the candidates mentioned in Para 7 above). This paper has been
introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government
jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/
Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would
be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit. The paper
will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in
English will not be evaluated.
→Tier-III Examination: Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature. Skill Test/ Typing Test would be in consonance with the provisions contained in para 12.2 and 12.3 given below. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined
→on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
→Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
→How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-11-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-12-2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date: 18-12-2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Payment Through SBI Challan: 20-12-2017
- Tier-I Online Exam Dates: 04-03-2018 to 26-03-2018
- Download Official Notification:-Click Here
- Apply Online:-Click Here