State Bank of India (SBI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment|
Advt. No. : 15/2021-22, 16/2021-22, 17/2021-22
- Manager (Marketing) : 12
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) : 26
- Executive (Document Preservation-Archives) : 01
- Relationship Manager : 314
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) : 20
- Customer Relationship Executive : 217
- Investment Officer : 12
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) : 02
- Central research Team (Support) : 02
Total Vacancy : 606
SBI Special Cadre Officer Education Qualification
- Full time MBA/ PGDBM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing/ Finance from Institutes recognized / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
- Course completed through correspondence / part time will not be eligible.
- M.A.(History) with one optional paper in Modern Indian History (Post 1750 period) from a recognized University OR
- M.A. in other streams of social Sciences i. e. Anthropology, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Linguistics from recognized University OR
- M.Sc. in Applied / Physical Sciences from a recognized University.
- Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution
- MBA/PGDM from recognised College/University or CA/CFA
- Graduate / Post Graduate in – Commerce / Finance / Economics / Management / Mathematics / Statistics from Government recognized University or Institution.
Salary / Pay Scale
- Manager (Marketing) : 23 to 35 Years
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) : 28 to 40 Years
- Executive (Document Preservation-Archives) : 20 to 35 Years
- Relationship Manager : 28 to 40 Years
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) : 30 to 45 Years
- Customer Relationship Executive : 25 to 35 Years
- Investment Officer : 40 Years
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) : 35 Years
- Central research Team (Support) : 30 Years
- GEN / EWS / OBC Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates : No Fees
- Pay Examination Fees through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
What is the Selection Process for SBI SCO RECRUITMENT 2021?
- Candidate will be selected based on Online Examination / Interview / Short List (as per rules)
How to Apply SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible and Interested Candidate may be apply online through official website.
|Advt. No : 15/2021-22||Click Here|
|Advt. No : 16/2021-22||Click Here|
|Advt. No : 17/2021-22||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- Application Start Date : 28-09-2021
- Application Last Date : 18-10-2021