Sukanya Smrudhi Yojana Full Details.
Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is launched one of popular Indian government scheme called Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) of the Central Government is a good investment plan for a child below 10 years of age to save for higher education and marriage. Putting money in this investment option also helps you to save income tax.
What is SSY?
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY or SSY) is a small savings scheme of the central government for daughters, launched under the Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao scheme. Sukanya is the best interest rate scheme in the small savings scheme.
Features for PM Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme:
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is availed for any girl child having 10 years or less
- The account can be maturity after 21 years from the date of opening account
- Rs 1, 50, 000 is the maximum amount can be deposited in account
- Account can open any post office also at authorized banks
- This scheme has 8.6% interest per annum which is more than other schemes in the market.
- If the girl child gets 18 years then the partial withdrawals can do for her marriage or higher studies
- This scheme account can be open by the parents or guardian of girl also operated until the age of 18 years
- Sukanya Samriddhi yojana is the movable deposit scheme means it can transfer from authorized bank to another bank also from post office to bank and vice versa
- For one girl only one account, multiple accounts are not allowed
- Girl reached 18 years then up to 50% deposit amount can be prematurely withdrawn for her purposes
- If in case the account not credited with amount by the given date then you have to pay Rs 50 extra
- If the sukanya samriddhi yojana account is not closed after the account maturity (or girl child turns 21 years) money not withdrawn then account continues to earn the interest
How to open Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account:
- The sukanya samriddhi yojana account can open in any post office also the public and private banks in the country.
- The pradhan mantri sukanya samriddhi yojana account application form can be available at any of post offices and banks. Fill up the form carefully and submitted it with required documents.
- The officer will verify the details once and approve the account opening. The depositor of the account should be
- the parent or guardian of the girl child.
- This Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana scheme comes from Finance ministry and aimed to give support women at financial status in a country also her education and development.
Documents required for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account:
- These are the documents need to submit at the time of Sukanya Samriddhi account opening.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account opening application form
- Address proof of depositor: passport, driving license, Ration card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Identity proof of depositor: Passport, Ration card, Pan Card, Driving license
Eligibility for opening Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account:
→The account is open on the name of girl child and it is operated by the parents or guardians.
→This sukanya samriddhi yojana account can be available at any time before the girl child reaches the age 10 years
As the grace period, girl child who was born on February 2nd, 2003 to December 1st, 2015 is eligible to get a Sukanya Samriddhi account
Download Sukanya Smrudhi Yojana Chart :-Click Here
Also Read:-Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Form 2019 Application / Registration Form [Apply]
- sukanya samriddhi yojana form
- sukanya samriddhi yojana calculator
- sukanya samriddhi yojana calculator 2019
- sukanya samriddhi yojana 2019
- sukanya samriddhi yojana calculator 2018
- sukanya samriddhi yojana interest rate
- sukanya samriddhi yojana banks
- sukanya samriddhi yojana pdf
1 thought on “Sukanya Smrudhi Yojana Full Details ||Freshgujarat.com”