- A special feature has been launched on the SBI YONO app to keep your money safe in lockdown
- If you do not use your card, you can switch it off
[Updated] yono sbi app download 2020
State Bank of India (SBI), yono sbi app download the country’s largest government bank, continues to provide better services to its customers. A special feature has been launched on the SBI YONO app to keep your money safe in lockdown. You can ON / OFF your ATM debit card through YONO app. If you do not use your card, you can switch it off. By doing this, your money kept in your bank account will be safe. Learn about this service …
→Important Link to Download YONO App
According to a tweet from SBI, YONO SBI allows you to control the features of your ATM debit card. You can turn on / off various features of your ATM debit card as per your requirement.
How does it work?
First of all you have to download Yono app in your mobile. You will then need to register to launch the app. For that you have to go to the registration feature of the app and enter the number from which you have downloaded the app. Then your registration will be done.
- Login to YONO SBI.
- Go to the Service Request Menu.
- Then select ATM / Debit Card
- Now enter your internet banking profile password
- Go to Manage Debit Card, click on Select Account & Card. Select the option of your choice.
YONO SBI lets you Bank, Shop,Travel,Pay Bills,Recharge,Invest, avail IRCTC ticket booking, use UPI to transfer money, book movie tickets. With SBI YONO, convenience has a new name.
What YONO SBI offers you
YONO SBI, SBI’s latest mobile banking offering is an extension of our trusted banking legacy which gave India secure digital products such as SBI Anywhere and SBI Net Banking. YONO SBI puts India’s largest range of products and services at your fingertips. YONO SBI lets you bank digitally, invest, shop (be it groceries or from the latest fashion trends!), book movie tickets, vacations, flights and IRCTC train tickets with one single app.
The YONO SBI experience
Download YONO SBI, our mobile banking and lifestyle application now and experience its best-in-class features –
• India’s largest shopping marketplace – Be it buying your groceries, the latest electronics, booking your flight/train tickets or your next vacation, YONO SBI has you covered. Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers across merchants who offer shopping, vacation bookings, flight and bus ticket bookings, train ticket bookings through IRCTC, food delivery and much more
• Banking simplified – Perform basic banking transactions such as checking your balance, creating a fixed deposit, adding beneficiary etc. with our easy to use interface
• Quick pay – Immediate transfer to a newly added beneficiary up to Rs. 10,000/-
• One view – Link and view your relationships with all State Bank entities (Credit Cards, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Travel Insurance, Accident Insurance, SIP, Mutual Funds or investments) in one app
• Smart spending – Get an overview of your expenditure with our Intelligent spend analysis, which automatically tags and categorises your transactions
• Your friend in need – Get Pre-approved personal loans on the go within 2 minutes, with no documentation up to Rs. 5 Lac
• Liquidity on the go – Use this one click facility to avail overdraft against Fixed Deposit
• Live your dreams – Use our goal based deposit product to fulfil your dreams through regular savings
• Experience convenience: Request Cheque Books, ATM Cards/Debit Cards or use the emergency services to change ATM PIN, block ATM cards/Debit cards or stop cheques, through YONO SBI
If you have an account with SBI, use your internet banking credentials to register and log in to experience the convenience that YONO SBI brings to your life. If you do not have internet banking credentials, you can generate temporary internet banking password using your debit card, and register using the same. Once you log in after that YONO SBI is at your fingertips.