The Dr ambedkar awas yojana 2023 gujarat is expected to gain popularity following the PM Awas Yojana. A lot of people began to apply for this scheme and receive benefits. The Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2020–21 is fully explained here. The application process, eligibility requirements, a key document, and additional information.
36 Scheduled Castes are presently receiving Rs. 1,20,000 under the Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana to help them construct their own homes.
- 1 Dr ambedkar awas yojana 2023 gujarat
Dr ambedkar awas yojana 2023 gujarat
The three basic needs in life are clothing, food, and housing. which everyone ought to possess. But many people live in homelessness in a developing nation like India. The government runs numerous programs for these types of homeless individuals. such as the Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, and the Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana. These programs give homeless citizens access to housing.
Benefits available under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana
Social Justice and Empowerment Department benefits from Ambedkar Housing Schemes. Under this scheme, a building above the first floor will be constructed with a total of 1,20,000/-given in three installments.
- The first installment of this scheme provides beneficiaries with assistance worth Rs. 40,000/-.
- Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana’s second installment offers a benefit of Rs 60,000/-.
- The third installment due under the Dr. Ambedkar Awas is Rs. 20,000.
- Beneficiary can get 90 days unskilled employment for housing construction under MGNREGA . In which a total assistance of Rs 17910/- can be obtained from Taluka Panchayat NREGA Branch.
- Beneficiaries of Ambedkar Awas Yojana can get a total assistance of Rs 12,000/- for toilets under Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana.
- Citizens in rural areas can get the benefit of toilet scheme from Taluka Panchayat and in urban areas from Municipality/Mahanagarpalika
Term & Eligibility Criteria Ambedkar Awas Yojana
Candidate And Family Not Get Benefit From Any Other Awas Scheme Otherwise He Is Not Eligible.
Annual Income Limit In Village 1,20,000 And City 1,50,000 You Need a Income Certificate By Authority.
Under the Swachh Bharat Mission, Rs. 12,000 can be obtained from Nagarpalika/ Mahanagarpalika in urban area.
Ambedkar Awas Yojana Document List
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Election Card
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Land Assets Document
How to Apply Dr Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
e Samaj Kalyan Portal is created by SJE Gujarat . Online application has to be done to avail the benefit of this scheme. Let’s get the step by step information on how to apply Ambedkar Awas Yojana online.
1.First of all open Google Search and type e samaj kalyan portal in it.
- Now the Official Website of e Samaj Kalyan Portal has to be opened.
- In which you have to click on “ Director Scheduled Caste Welfare ” page.
- In which number-2 has to be clicked on Dr Ambedkar Avas Yojana .
- If you have not done e samaj kalyan registration then “ New User? Click on Please Register Here .
- In which you have to create a new account by entering name, address, mobile number, password and Captcha Code.
- After creating a new account, you have to click on Citizen Login. You have to login based on User Id, Password and Captcha Code.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.