To be eligible for Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat , the primary provider must be a family member whose income makes up a significant amount of the total income of the household. The breadwinner’s death, provided that they are between the ages of 18 and 60.
Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
- Post Name :- Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- category;- Scheme
- portal ;- www.freshgujarat.com
- post Date ;- 12/12/2023
Who is Elegibile
People who come below the poverty line to avail the family assistance scheme will be able to avail the form.
The filled application form has to be submitted to the Designated Officer appointed by the respective State Governments
At the district level the responsibility for implementation of the scheme has been entrusted to the Zilla Parishad or its equivalent.
At the local level, the Gram Panchayat / Municipality will implement the scheme.
latest scheme Here 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana apply online 2023
- Tar Fancing Yojana 2023:: Apply Online Here
- PM Kisan Status check 15th Installment 2023: Beneficiary List & Payment Status Check
-  Two wheeler loan interest rate SBI 2023
- Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Scheme 2023
- Free Sewing Machine Scheme Haryana 2023: Apply Online Here.
Proper eligibility to avail the scheme
- Family should be in BPL list
- Natural or accidental death of the main income earner of the family
- Age of deceased male or female should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years
- Application has to be made within 2 years after death
The family of the beneficiary who is a member of Kuttam Sahai Yojana will get Rs. 20 thousand is eligible for assistance.
Where can I apply ?
Application for Family Support Yojana can be made to the concerned Taluka Mamlatdar and for further information the nearest Taluka office can be contacted.
Taluka Mandaldars are authorized to approve or disallow assistance under the scheme. In case the application is rejected, an appeal can be made to the provincial authority within 60 days.
|Download Notification:- Click Here