A national competition related to Sardar Patel is also starting from today Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz on MyGov. Through Sardar Patel Quiz, the youth of the country will get more opportunity to know him. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, known as the ‘Iron Man of India’, was responsible for the peaceful consolidation of the Indian princely states into the Indian Union and the political unification of India.
- 1 Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz 2023: Samarth Bharat
Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz 2023: Samarth Bharat
|Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz
The purpose of this quiz is to expose the achievements and future vision of the Government of India as well as to acquaint the youth and citizens of India with the social values, ideologies, morals and ethics associated with Sardar Patel. This quiz is available in several regional languages including English, Hindi.
Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz 2023
All quiz participants will receive a participation certificate that can be downloaded, and cash prizes will be awarded to quiz winners.
Let us all celebrate Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s ideology, vision and life together.
what is sardar unity trinity quiz
This quiz competition has been organized in the name of Iron Man Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, which can be played online sitting at home. This is a prize competition, in which you get cash money as a reward. This quiz has been started to celebrate the life of Sardar Patel, his ideals and his achievements.
My Government has organized this quiz on its platform. This is a national quiz. Whoever participates in the Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz will also be given a certificate, which can be easily downloaded online from home. Apart from this, those who become winners will be given a cash reward, which will be in lakhs. The quiz will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
The quiz is divided into 2 modes – online and offline mode
The Online Method of Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz is divided into 3 modules:
- Module 1: Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz – Samarth Bharat (31 Oct 23 to 30 Nov ’23)
- Module 2: Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz – Prosperous India (1 Dec 23 to 31 Dec ’23)
- Module 3: Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz – Swabhimani Bharat (1 Jan 24 to 31 Jan ’24)
103 winners from each of the above quiz modules across the country will be selected and awarded.
- Selected participants must have participated in all 3 modules of the online quiz
- Participants to participate in all 3 online quizzes with their same user ID
Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz 2023 Award
- The best performer in online quiz mode will get Rs. A cash prize of 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs only) will be awarded.
- The second best performer will be awarded a cash prize of ₹3,00,000/- (Rupees Three Lakhs only).
- The third best performer will be honored with a cash prize of 2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs only).
Further (100) best performers each Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) consolation prizes will be awarded.
Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz 2023 Terms
- This quiz is a part of Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz
- The quiz will be launched on 31 October ’23 and will be live till 30 November ’23, 11:30 pm (Indian Time).
- Entry to the quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 200 seconds.
- You can skip a difficult question and come back to it later
There will be no negative marking
- A person is eligible to participate in all other quizzes of the module
- The quiz will be available in a total of 12 languages namely English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
- A Participant will be eligible to win only once in a particular Quiz. Multiple entries by the same entrant during the same quiz will not qualify him/her for multiple wins.
- You must provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you consent to these details being used for the purpose of the quiz and to receive promotional material.
- Declared winners need to update their bank details on their MyGov profile for disbursement of prize money. The username on MyGov profile must match the name on the bank account for disbursement of prize money.
- Questions will be randomly drawn from the question bank through an automated process.
- As soon as the person participating in this quiz clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button, the quiz will start
Entries cannot be withdrawn once submitted
- If it is found that the Participant has used improper means to complete the quiz within a reasonable time, the entry may be cancelled.
- The Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, late or incomplete or cannot be transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the reasonable control of the Organisers. Please note that proof of submission of an entry is not proof of its receipt
- Organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time in case of unforeseen circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these Terms and Conditions
Participant shall comply with all terms and conditions of participation in the Quiz from time to time
The Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse to participate any Participant found to have any affiliation or affiliation, which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Quiz Organizers or Partners. If the
- information received by the organizers is unreasonable, incomplete, damaged, incorrect or erroneous, the registration will be considered void.
- MyGov employees and associated agencies or employees directly or indirectly connected with the hosting of the Quiz are not eligible to participate in the Quiz. This disqualification also applies to their immediate family members.
- The Organiser’s decision regarding the Quiz will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
- By participating in the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions stated above
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition / its entries / winners special mentions shall be subject to the local jurisdiction of the State of Delhi only Costs for this purpose shall be borne by the parties themselves.
- If any clarification is required for the translated material, it can be reported at contests[at]mygov[dot].in and reference should be made to the Hindi / English material.
Participants need to check the website regularly for updates.
|Apply Online Quiz