The Gujarat Police Department will make an announcement regarding Police Constable Recruitment in 2024. You must be aware of the entire Gujarat Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern if you wish to work for the Gujarat Police. In this post, we’ll provide you with details on the Gujarat Police Constable exam pattern and syllabus.
Gujarat Police Syllabus 2024: Exam Pattern & New RR
- Organaization Name Gujarat Police Department
- Post Name Constable
- Job Location Gujarat
- Application Mode Online
- Post Category Syllabus
- Official Website lrdgujarat2021.in
LRD Police Constable Syllabus 2024
Here we are provide Gujarat Police Constable Syllabus 2024 Download links and more information about Syllabus. Please check below details for Police Constbale Syllabus.
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation : 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 30 Marks
- Comprehension in Gujarati language: 20 Marks
Total Marks: 80
- The Constitution of India : 30 Marks
- Current Affairs, Science and Technology, General Knowledge: 40 Marks
- History, Cultural Heritage and Geography of Gujarat and Bharat : 50 Marks
Total Marks: 120
Gujarat Police Constable Exam Pattern 2024
- Time: 3 Hours
- Now a single paper of 200 marks 3 hours
- OBJECTIVE MCQ TEST will be taken. This paper will be in two parts, Part-A and Part-B and a minimum of 40% marks will be required to pass in each part.
- The objective type written test shall consists of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and O.M.R (Optical Mark Reader) system.
- Every question shall be of 1 mark.
- The candidate shall have to attempt all questions.
- Every attempted question with incorrect answer shall carry a negative mark of 0.25
- In every question there shall be one option of “Not attempted”. If the candidate does not intend to answer, he may select this option. If the candidate selects this option, the negative mark shall not be given.
- If the candidate has not selected any of the option given in the question, then it shall carry a negative mark of 0.25
Gunarat Police Constable New Syllabus Download
We suggest all the students to carefully note the syllabus and exam pattern given here. There are some changes in the syllabus given here because the New RR rules have been prepared by the Gujarat Board, recently the new RR rules have been declared so you can also check them.