The Gujarat state hosted the launch of the Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat 2024. The Namo Lakshmi Yojana was introduced by the Gujarat finance minister during the state’s representation of the Union budget for 2024. In order to assist the financially precarious female students in the state of Gujarat, the Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat was initiated.
Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat 2024:: Eligibility Criteria, Benefits and Application Process
Name of the Scheme: Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat 2024
• Launched by: Government of Gujarat
• Article Category: Yojana
• Budget of Yojana: Rs.1250 Crore
• Application Mode: Online/ Offline
• Scholarship for: Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th.
• Scholarship Allowance: Total Rs 50000
• Benefits Scholarship: of Rs. 50,000/- for 4 Years. (Rs. 10,000/- per year in Class 9th and Class 10th, Rs. 15,000/- per year in Class 11th and Class 12th)
• Objective of the scheme: Providing financial assistance to female students from economically weaker sections
• Year: 2024
• Online Registration Starts From: Available soon
• Official Website: Available Soon
The purpose of this program is to help female students who are struggling financially so they can receive a top-notch education. The program’s benefits are available to all Gujarat state’s teenage female students. On the official website, candidates can complete the application.
Namo Lakshmi Yojana 2024- Date of Announcement:
The Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat 2024 was announced on 2nd February 2024 during the representation of Gujarat state budget.
Namo Lakshmi Yojana 2024- Eligibility Criteria:
• Only female students from class 9th to 12th will get the scholarship amount.
• Applicant must be a citizen of Gujarat.
• In Gujarat state, the candidate must be enrolled in any government-run or government-aided school.
• The candidate age must be between 13 to 18 years old
• The applicant must belong to a financially unstable family.
Namo Lakshmi Yojana 2024- Benefits of Scheme:
• The selected applicants under the Namo Lakshmi Yojana will get financial assistance from the Gujarat state government.
• The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the selected applicant’s bank account.
• When the applicants are studying in classes 9th and 10th the selected applicants will get INR 500 monthly from the state government.
• When the applicants are studying in classes 9th and 10th the selected applicants will get INR 750 monthly from the state government.
• With the help of this scheme, the applicants can get quality education without worrying about financial troubles.
Namo Lakshmi Yojana 2024- Required Documents:
Some of the important documents required for yojana are as follows:
• Domicile/ Residence Proof of Gujarat
• Aadhar Card
• Caste Certificate. (If Applicable)
• Income Certificate
• Mobile Number
• Email ID
• Bank Account Details
• Education Related Documents.
• Parent’s Aadhar Card
Namo Lakshmi Yojana 2024- Application Process:
The Government of Gujarat has recently introduced the Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.
- To apply for the Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat the applicant can go to the official website.
- On the home page click on the option Apply Online.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill out all the details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the option submit to complete your process
The Namo Lakshmi Scheme Yojana 2024 was announced by Gujarat state finance minister Mr. Kanubhai Desai. The Gujarat state government will give financial support to teenage girls in the state under the Namo Lakshmi Scheme Yojana 2024. Adolescent girls will be able to finish their education up to class 12 without worrying about money thanks to the financial aid. Through high-quality education, this scheme will empower women in the state of Gujarat. The chosen applicant will receive INR 50,000 in financial assistance over a 4-year period under the Namo Lakshmi Yojana.
the Gujarat state government launched the Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat 2024.
The Yojana was announced on 2nd February 2024 during the representation of the Gujarat state budget.
The selected applicants under the Yojana will get financial assistance so that they can complete their education.
Only the female students are eligible to apply for the Scheme.